Free* FedEx Ground Shipping to Contiguous USA!
* Free Shipping is service provided courtesy of Rocky Mountain Air® The Summit and Summit PLUS... What's the Difference?Posted 06/16/2016 at 12:34 PMFirst, let's talk about what is the same..
Both The Summit and the Summit PLUS have:
The difference is clear...
- OZONE at a touch of a button. You choose when you want to run this O3 feature, and you control the amount of ozone it produces by choosing 1 of the 5 settings based on square footage.
- ANION feature. The negative ions this feature emits renders particles heavy and drops them to the floor. These particles include dust, dander, and pollen for example.
- STERLIZE feature. This feature combines the effectiveness of the dual Ultra-Violet lamps and Together they destroy viruses and bacteria in the air drawn through the unit.
- HEPA FILTER. This Hospital-grade, true HEPA filter remove particulate as small as .03 microns, or a fraction of the width of a human hair.
- PRE-FILTER. Remove large debris and particles out of the air passing through the unit such as fur, hair, dust, and dander.
Only the Summit PLUS has these (2) unique filters:
3 of 9Recent Blog Entries Is Monday Presidents Day or Washington's Birthday? 02/20/2017Learn the orgin of our federal holiday that honors the first presidents of this great Country!Introducing the New 2017 Models! 08/03/2016You asked and we Listened! Find out what improvements and new features we have added to our Summit & Summit PLUS models.The Summit and Summit PLUS... What's the Difference? 06/16/2016What's the difference between the Summit & Summit PLUS? Find out in this inside look at our two most popular units.Have Dinner On Us! 06/07/2016As part of our efforts to deliver maximum value to our customers, we are extending a special offer. Click to learn more...MEMORIAL DAY - Past and Present 05/27/2016Looking back at the orgins of Memorial Day, we offer thanks to the service men of our country and extend a FREE Gift offer in their honor.
- The ADVANCED CARBON FILTER is twice the width of our standard carbon filter found in the Summit. The Summit PLUS' exclusive Advanced Carbon Filter contains course carbon media and zeolites which combine to create a superior carbon filter. The smaller pores found in this carbon captures more odors, and the larger overall size carbon allows these odors to be drawn deep inside the material. This results in greater absorption of odors out of the air in your home or office.
- The ADVANCED PHOTO-CATALYTIC (PCO) FILTER has more surface area than the standard PCO filter to more effectively eliminate chemicals odors. This Advanced PCO filter utilizes the UV lamp's catalyst properties more efficiently to activate the titanium dioxide. This will result in more effectively destroying chemical odors such as cleaning solutions, perfumes/colognes, ammonia, and VOC's. VOC's are found in new paint, carpet, furniture, pillows and draperies.